Likes Likes:  355
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturday WRUW?

Saturday WRUW?

I acquired some pieces I been wanting this year but after my GS Diver I been extremely happy with my collection. More then I been in the last 20 years. So much so, that I started concentrating on my other collecting hobby I been neglecting. Coin and bullion collecting which I been meaning to get back into but had to find "The Diver Watch" first....

Name:  IMG_1482.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  97.8 KBName:  IMG_1483.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  90.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by -JP View Post
    I acquired some pieces I been wanting this year but after my GS Diver I been extremely happy with my collection. More then I been in the last 20 years. So much so, that I started concentrating on my other collecting hobby I been neglecting. Coin and bullion collecting which I been meaning to get back into but had to find "The Diver Watch" first....

Name:  IMG_1483.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  90.7 KB
    I may not be the biggest GS fan, but I really like that diver.

3. Likes -JP, hayday liked this post
    Thanks! I would of said the same thing one year ago but here I am 2 GS later lol. I am such a sucker for the SD movement as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shh0...ature=youtu.be

5. Likes CFR, Nutty28, geoffbot, bu11itt liked this post
    Orange Monster for a BBQ.

Quote Originally Posted by -JP View Post
    Thanks! I would of said the same thing one year ago but here I am 2 GS later lol. I am such a sucker for the SD movement as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shh0...ature=youtu.be
    I see what you mean

But I have an excuse: Seiko doesn't sell GS in my country, therefore, they do not exist and my wallet is protected. I must say that I find this rationalization quite useful, indeed.

8. Likes -JP liked this post
    Wearing the younger, less refine brother of the grand brother....

Have a great weekend to all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name:  30919-chase-albums-chase-misc-picture75074-image.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  74.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    I see what you mean

But I have an excuse: Seiko doesn't sell GS in my country, therefore, they do not exist and my wallet is protected. I must say that I find this rationalization quite useful, indeed.
    I, too, have an excuse.....while we have an AD here in my country, their markup is exorbitant!! So, I have no intentions of getting any here.

Yes, I know there is Seiya etc..... Not keen on online purchase of such value. There you have it, "perfect excuse".....

12. Likes CFR liked this post
    Still enjoying my 007... i'm liking this one a lot.. i'm starting to see all the hype about this one is actually because it is a great watch =)

Name:  DSCN0786.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  85.7 KB

Name:  DSCN0796.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  54.8 KB

some really hate the bracelet because it is light and flexing, they want heavy and stiff one.... not me! i'm appreciating the default jubilee and like it as it is because it just blend on the wrist so well..

Name:  DSCN0792.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  57.6 KB

it is the 3rd day since i got it and accuracy is within 4to5secs off/day.. i got lucky with this one =)
    this might gonna stay on my wrist for a while =D
    Name:  DSCN0798.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  62.1 KB

have a great weekend everybody!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post

Yes, I know there is Seiya etc..... Not keen on online purchase of such value. There you have it, "perfect excuse".....

That's perfectly understandable.

15. Likes Nutty28 liked this post