Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Why I'm going to stick to simple Divers.

Blog Entries

Why I'm going to stick to simple Divers.

My wife had surgery on her wrist (Ganglion Cyst IIRC) and was unable to wear a watch for about a year. Due to that, her solar powered Citizen H820 died, and needed reset. After 3 days hanging in a window, we were ready to set it again.

Primary time is CST, and secondary is Eastern, as she has clients based primarily in New York.

This thing is a nightmare to set. Give me a 3 hand diver any day. I'll just add or subtract hours for new time zones! Anyway, some pictures from today's chore. (Lol at that wrist size BTW)

And the Video that I'd have been lost without:

https://youtu.be/smerejGyV9U

2. Likes whatmeworry liked this post
    Yeah those Citizens that do multiple things are great while they’re running but a nightmare when you have to reset them. Of course, unlike at auto if you’d left it in the light for a year (or even just the first 6 months) it would still be running and likely still pretty much right time wise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Spooky liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    Yeah those Citizens that do multiple things are great while they’re running but a nightmare when you have to reset them. Of course, unlike at auto if you’d left it in the light for a year (or even just the first 6 months) it would still be running and likely still pretty much right time wise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't wear my Longines to work, so I have to make a point of putting it on every night, so it doesn't die.

6. Likes whatmeworry liked this post