Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you know who sells perlon NATOs?

Do you know who sells perlon NATOs?

When I bought this black perlon NATO I went for a cheap one while I tried it out.

There were more expensive ones in more interesting colours....which now I can't find All I can find is the strap I bought

There is the possibility that back then I was mistaking regular perlon straps for NATOs, and that I own the only perlon NATO ever made.....

Accurate information very much appreciated. Suggestions for guesses....I'll save for once I've regained my enthusiasm for fruitless searching

Savagely Average
    I just bought mine from hellonatostrap on e-bay. High quality? No, but they get the job done

Ah right so these straps

are actually NATOs? From the pictures I had assumed they were regular straps.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Ah right so these straps

are actually NATOs? From the pictures I had assumed they were regular straps.
    They are one piece straps, not Natos

Savagely Average
    They are a single piece that just slides under the case/spring bars. It is neither a nato or a traditional strap lol. I was worried that my watches would slide around on it, but so far it works surprisingly well.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    When I bought this black perlon NATO I went for a cheap one while I tried it out.

There were more expensive ones in more interesting colours....which now I can't find All I can find is the strap I bought

There is the possibility that back then I was mistaking regular perlon straps for NATOs, and that I own the only perlon NATO ever made.....

Accurate information very much appreciated. Suggestions for guesses....I'll save for once I've regained my enthusiasm for fruitless searching
    I have a couple, so get yourself

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    Also only in black unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    They are a single piece that just slides under the case/spring bars. It is neither a nato or a traditional strap lol. I was worried that my watches would slide around on it, but so far it works surprisingly well.
    I'm wanting a NATO to give the watch a bit more wrist presence - it's only 30mm!