Likes Likes:  5

Thread: EOT watches available again.

EOT watches available again.

I wonder if they just decided to make these again or if these are parts bin watches. The deck watch seems high to me.

https://www.eotwatches.com/watch-shop

2. Likes rodia77 liked this post
    Name:  DSC_5117.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  54.9 KB

Where were they when I was on my 'champagne' hunt?
    (TBH, I wouldn't swap my Hamilton for this C1, though).

Quote Originally Posted by rodia77 View Post
    Name:  DSC_5117.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  54.9 KB

Where were they when I was on my 'champagne' hunt?
    (TBH, I wouldn't swap my Hamilton for this C1, though).
    Pretty dial but I don’t care for the proportions—36mm x 12mm. Too thick for that diameter IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes rodia77, happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    The only one I like is the model 22, but it's over priced for a Peseux 7001 to my mind.

I'd also have to take a hacksaw to the crown protector and fit a smaller crown
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

To be blunt, I don’t think there’s a successful design amongst them.

8. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    To be blunt, I don’t think there’s a successful design amongst them.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    The deck watch seems high to me.
    I'm pretty sure that was the price of the non LE before the sale.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

QUOTE=tribe125;472082]To be blunt, I don’t think there’s a successful design amongst them.[/QUOTE]

Note the "C" designation and see my previous comments about how forum collaborations always look (IWL chrono being the exception that proves the rule).

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    The only one I like is the model 22, but it's over priced for a Peseux 7001 to my mind.

I'd also have to take a hacksaw to the crown protector and fit a smaller crown
    Then it wouldn't be a model 22...

Name:  1106jwhami.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  66.9 KB

I'd get rid of the power reserve, the fiddly crown, the odd width of lugs, the coin rim bezel and I'd fix the kerning, but especially I'd get rid of the power reserve. The funny thing is though, that these five deal killers actually work together. In real life it is a strangely cohesive piece.

Without passing judgement on the asking price of the Deck Watch, it's not really just a Peseux 7001 inside. Soprod heavily upgraded it to make it chrono spec. It's really more of a Peseux 7002 with modern chronometer parts. That's a different beast altogether. It also has an RDM module and has been further modified by RGM
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

12. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Then it wouldn't be a model 22...

I'd get rid of the power reserve, the fiddly crown, the odd width of lugs, the coin rim bezel and I'd fix the kerning, but especially I'd get rid of the power reserve. The funny thing is though, that these five deal killers actually work together. In real life it is a strangely cohesive piece.

Without passing judgement on the asking price of the Deck Watch, it's not really just a Peseux 7001 inside. Soprod heavily upgraded it to make it chrono spec. It's really more of a Peseux 7002 with modern chronometer parts. That's a different beast altogether. It also has an RDM module and has been further modified by RGM
    Name:  a-fair-point.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  52.0 KB
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869