Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Stowa nova

Stowa nova

Visiting Stowa a few months back, I asked Jörg if Stowa was going to do a contemporary line of watches. It seemed a good idea, because that is what the original Stowa would have been doing, had it remained healthy to the present day. A watch company shouldn't live entirely in the past.

He said that was precisely his intention, and a model was already waiting in the wings...

Stowa Rana

Love it.

https://www.stowa.de/lshop,showdetai...tsblack,,,.htm

2. Likes iyonk liked this post
    I don't like the watch style myself, its just too much for me (but I prefer boring anyway) but I do appreciate the fact that Stowa are trying something different/new.

Too much of what they offer is just rehashes of previous models and styles. The price is pretty daft though, they won't sell many

Blog Entries
    I'm not too big of a fan either. The gradually increasing size of the hour dots looks a bit odd to me. As does the case.

At least it's original, I guess.

Strikes me as a design that will appeal especially within Germany

Awful

I do like the back view though

Quote Originally Posted by Steppy View Post
    The price is pretty daft though, they won't sell many
    Which is why it's a daft price

I'd want something other than a 2824 for 4K+ , I'd also want nicer hands , and finally I'd want a more pleasing (to me) case design.

Not my bag, but cool for the effort. I really like Stowa watches in general. One day I will have one. Vintage Omega first...

When I click on a re-direct in central forum with the promise of something good, I want it to take me to here....

http://www.seiko-watch.co.jp/gs/collection/new.php

Not here :[

9. Likes Steppy liked this post
    I think it's cool, but I don't think I'd buy it.

Is it a ladies watch?

12. Likes Seriously liked this post
    That is one of the few Stowas I've seen that I don't like. Who cares though? I am not their target market.