Likes Likes:  4

Thread: The reason why I prefer simple battery powered G lately..

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by d2mac View Post
    Yes, several.
    GW-M5600BC and others.
    I will check when im back home.
    thanks d2mac... hopefully you dont suffer any of these issues like me... finger crossed for you.. goodluck buddy.. =)

Checked my negatives and found no problems.
    But again, my negatives dont get much direct sun (since it not that sunny here and i dont wear them often anyhow).

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    thanks d2mac... hopefully you dont suffer any of these issues like me... finger crossed for you.. goodluck buddy.. =)

3. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by d2mac View Post
    Checked my negatives and found no problems.
    But again, my negatives dont get much direct sun (since it not that sunny here and i dont wear them often anyhow).
    Good for you my friend... i've seen the haze on my ex-student GW5000, but again since it is positive, you have to look very hard for it so its not an issue at all..

ok that's all everybody..

cheers...