Size:  15.3 KB

2. Likes jsw41, scottjc liked this post
    Blog Entries
    You were so beautiful...

Jeannie

4. Likes nelamvr6 liked this post
    What a voice..RIP Joe

Sent from my GT-I9505

Fine, fine music indeed. Got the chance to see him live once back in the 90's. Oddly, the billing was "Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble with special guest Joe Cocker". You'd think Joe would be the opener at that point (peak of SRV's carrer, about a year or two before he died), but SRV did in fact open the show. Odd, that. Still, a great night of music there. Thanks for all the good sounds Joe! RIP.
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

7. Likes nelamvr6 liked this post
    Don't think I was ever exposed to his music , but this thread deserves at least one "best of" vid.

...which I'm gonna have a whizz through to see if I've heard of any of them before

(I was gonna put a completely different artist video up , but I thought better of it , just the thought )

9. Likes nelamvr6 liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I love his version of Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Don't think I was ever exposed to his music , but this thread deserves at least one "best of" vid.

...which I'm gonna have a whizz through to see if I've heard of any of them before

(I was gonna put a completely different artist video up , but I thought better of it , just the thought )
    He did a cover of the Beatles 'I'll get by with a little help from my friends' was the theme tune of the wonder years?

Most gravely voice but belted our huge emotion

Sent from my GT-I9505

12. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Sad to see this. It's been a bad day as I also learned today that Ian McLagan of the Faces/Small Faces died recently (December 3rd, to be precise).
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    Sad to see this. It's been a bad day as I also learned today that Ian McLagan of the Faces/Small Faces died recently (December 3rd, to be precise).
    ...and an actress Billie Whitelaw , I've just heard

The song that launched his career. "With a Little Help From My Friends" from Woodstock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRzKUVjHkGk
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme