Likes Likes:  830
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: <o><o><o><o>WRUW Thursday 21st May 2015 <o><o><o><o>

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    Congratulations! The Junghans has been sort of on my list for a very long time. You may have to bring that along if/when we meet up in Montreal this August.
    Thanks, Henry! Will do for sure! It's very different from what i'm use too, but in a good way : )
    ~Daniel~

Quote Originally Posted by -JP View Post
    I really like seeing this forum grow. I notice as the months go on the WRUW weekday threads seem to be adding more and more pages. Nice watching this place grow with good people!
    Which makes it something of a mystery why they let me in!
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

3. Likes -JP, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    Which makes it something of a mystery why they let me in!
    Oh no... ( )

5. Likes -JP, mlcor, iyonk, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Oh no... ( )
    LOL!
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

7. Likes CFR, iyonk, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by -JP View Post
    I really like seeing this forum grow. I notice as the months go on the WRUW weekday threads seem to be adding more and more pages. Nice watching this place grow with good people!
    The WRUW threads became more than just a (random) group of pics. They're more interactive, now; comments, questions, general information... etc. make these threads much more fun.

The WRUW threads became more than just a (random) group of pics. They're more interactive, now; comments, questions, general information... etc. make these threads much more fun.
    Right. And very little of the drama that became too common at the other place.

10. Likes CFR, JAGtime, iyonk, Henry Krinkle liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by tempocalypse View Post
    Heading off on another overseas trip for a couple of days

What a fantastic pair of watches. Love the Nomos. By the way, I see you're from the Maldives, my fiancé and I are excited to visit your home country next year.

13. Likes watchdaddy1, tempocalypse liked this post
    I agree 100%. As something of a thread hijacker myself, I like conversations that veer away. It is far more entertaining and, often, informative than a slavishly linear thread of nothing but photos.

Though I love looking at ALL the photos.

15. Likes popoki nui, CFR, DM71, JAGtime, iyonk, FuzzyB liked this post
    Evening switch to the Moray Vintage, I am really impressed with it. Great value too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad