Likes Likes:  44
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Take That WUS!!!

Take That WUS!!!

The thread I started earlier this week has gotten a lot of attention over my anger at "the other island!"

I just posted a short review of the new JeanRichard I bought from Ashford and gave IWL a good shout out. It hasn't been published yet, but I sure do hope they post is as I wrote it. And here it is:

I'm on the best Watch Forum in the world, International Watch League (www.intlwatchleague.com) and when Ashford started selling these JeanRichard's (JR) at amazing prices, it was all over the forum. So, I had to get one.

Not only is the watch amazing in every way, but at this price is beyond remarkable. It's stunning for sure. The quality of the metal work, the perfectly brushed and polished finishes and inside beats the JR 60 movement, which is a modified Sellita SW 200. I own this movement in another watch, and it has proven to be a rock solid movement, that is very accurate!

Ashford lived up to and even exceeded my already high expectations in this purchase. It was a pleasure to buy from them. Add free shipping to the mix, and you simply can't lose.

The watch came perfectly packed and Ashford even included a cleaning cloth and a fabric tote bag. A very nice touch.

All in all, I couldn't be more pleased with my new JeanRichard Aquascope and with Ashford too!

So, take that WUS!
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

Beat you to it my Brother
    Here's my review

This is my 1st experience w/ Ashford , & I'm here to tell you I had an excellent experience from start to delivery..I was hesitant to purchase from what we call a"grey market dealer" as I'm an avid collector so my expectations are high & they delivered w/o any complications.
    I was informed about Ashford's blowout pricing on JR's through a watch forum www.intlwatchleague.com where I promptly purchased this beauty & I am pleased I did.I will be back to purchase another timepiece w/o a doubt.
    The dial is exquisite,Indices look to be floating, finish is superb all in all great timepiece esp. for the $$ to value ratio.
    Great Bang for the buck.
    Thank You Ashford you have 1 happy customer on your hands.

Last edited by watchdaddy1; Jul 22, 2015 at 06:45 PM.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post

Beat you to it my Brother
    Here's my review

This is my 1st experience w/ Ashford , & I'm here to tell you I had an excellent experience from start to delivery..I was hesitant to purchase from what we call a"gray market dealer" as I'm an avid collector so my expectations are high & they delivered w/o any complications.
    I was informed about Ashford's blowout pricing on JR's through a watch forum www.intlwatchleague.com where I promptly purchased this beauty & I am pleased I did.I will be back to purchase another timepiece w/o a doubt.
    The dial is exquisite,Indices look to be floating, finish is superb all in all great timepiece esp. for the $$ to value ratio.
    Great Bang for the buck.
    Thank You Ashford you have 1 happy customer on your hands.

Well OK then. Maybe I'm not the first. But still..........TAKE THAT WUS!
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

4. Likes synequano, Henry Krinkle, BlackNomad liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by RBrylawski View Post
    And here it is:

I'm on the best Watch Forum in the world, yes I am!, International Watch League (www.intlwatchleague.com)....
    I didn't quite believe it was you writing until I interposed a few words, yes I did

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    I didn't quite believe it was you writing until I interposed a few words, yes I did
    It was me. Honest. But I wasn't so sure my tag line would read well in the outside world. No I wasn't so sure of that at all!

hahaha.... do update with a link when you find they've published

hahaha.... do update with a link when you find they've published
    I will absolutely do that. Yes I will!

9. Likes Seriously liked this post
    I promised to provide a link when my review of the JR was finally up. It took a long time, yes it did, but it's finally live and I'm pleased to see they left it exactly as I wrote it, giving IWL a major plug. Yes I did! Click on Read a Review.

http://www.ashford.com/us/watches/jeanrichard/aquascope/60400-11D401-11A.pid?nid=sct_JeanRichard&so=47

11. Likes Seriously, JAGtime, Chase, OTGabe, mlcor, bu11itt, Broker liked this post

5/5
    Value:

Appearance:

Quality:

AnonymousLocation:Tampa, FL
    Wonderful Watch and Wonderful Value
    July 22, 2015
    I'm on the best Watch Forum in the world yes I am, International Watch League (www.intlwatchleague.com) and when Ashford started selling these JeanRichard's (JR) at amazing prices, it was all over the forum. So, I had to get one, yes i did!.
    Not only is the watch amazing in every way, but at this price is beyond remarkable. It's stunning for sure, yes it is!. The quality of the metal work, the perfectly brushed and polished finishes and inside beats the JR 60 movement, which is a modified Sellita SW 200. I own this movement in another watch, and it has proven to be a rock solid movement, that is very accurate, yes it is!
    Ashford lived up to and even exceeded my already high expectations in this purchase. It was a pleasure to buy from them, yes it was!. Add free shipping to the mix, and you simply can't lose, no you can't !.
    The watch came perfectly packed and Ashford even included a cleaning cloth and a fabric tote bag, yes it did!. A very nice touch, yes it was.
    All in all, I couldn't be more pleased with my new JeanRichard Aquascope and with Intlwatchleague.com too!
    Was this review helpful to you?Yes it was ! |No it wasn't !(Report as inappropriate)

Share this review:

FTFY , yes I did
    Last edited by Seriously; Aug 5, 2015 at 05:25 PM. Reason: added a final Yes it was

13. Likes RBrylawski, Nokie, Ryan liked this post
    FTFY , yes I did
    It took me a minute to figure out what the ..... you fixed, but then it hit me between both eyes. YES IT DID! Too funny and thanks for that!!

15. Likes Seriously liked this post