Likes Likes:  88
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Giveaway #2 - The Straps

Giveaway #2 - The Straps

For the second part of my giveaway, I have a few new straps in need of a good home. The rules are simple. Pick one of the straps, and post a picture of the watch you would like to put it on. I'll pick the ones I like the best. The buckles shown will be included.

As with the other giveaway, if there is enough interest, I'll add more straps.

Please feel free to enter for multiple straps, but only one entry per strap. This giveaway will run until midnight your local time on May 17th just like my other giveaway.

The straps up for grabs:

Cork. Yes, cork. It is actually a great strap material and wears very similar to leather, but is naturally water resistant. I bought them directly from the Museo do Relogia in Portugal. This one is 24mm.

Maratac Composite. This one is notched for 22mm.

Cordura. This one is branded Halios and came with the Tropik B. It's a neat looking strap, much cleaner in design than canvas, but I never found the right watch to match it with. It's 22mm wide. This one doesn't have a buckle.

BJ Strap. This one is 20mm. Simple dark stitching on a very soft leather. A lovely strap, but I sold the watch I bought the strap for and never had a chance to use it.

Last edited by FuzzyB; May 5, 2015 at 08:00 PM.

2. Likes Der Amf, iyonk, scott59 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyB View Post

Cork. Yes, cork. It is actually a great strap material and wears very similar to leather, but is naturally water resistant. I bought them directly from the Museo do Relogia in Portugal. This one is 24mm.

Hmmm, that seems made for this:

model22_02 by hankblanc, on Flickr

4. Likes FuzzyB, Der Amf, JAGtime, iyonk, Bidle liked this post
    Thanks for another great giveaway

I think this strap would look great on my monster
    Check you my youtube channel - Blanchy Talks Watches

6. Likes Der Amf, FuzzyB, JAGtime, iyonk liked this post
    I mentally tried to will that 20mm strap onto my Zungu (my only 20mm watch) but it wasn't happening

Two good entrants already

8. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    And, yes, where are my manners? I echo Blanchy's sentiments. Thanks for another great giveaway!
    Last edited by Henry Krinkle; May 5, 2015 at 09:34 PM.

10. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    looking good but where is the nato haha but nice selection there mate so best of luck with the give away
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

12. Likes FuzzyB liked this post
    EDIT: I should have opened with something like: Ooh, more free stuff

I'd like to swap out the 'sailcloth' on this (which I'm not a huge fan of !):
    Name:  LLDWrist.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  60.3 KB
    ... for this:
    Maratac Composite. This one is notched for 22mm.

I realize the look is pretty much like for like; but the maratac should win hands down on the comfort front
    Last edited by crownpuller; May 5, 2015 at 08:51 PM. Reason: No manners !
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

14. Likes Der Amf, FuzzyB, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    looking good but where is the nato haha but nice selection there mate so best of luck with the give away
    If I still had a nato left, there would be no doubt I'd try to give it away! They've never worked out well for me.

16. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Great giveaway Brian!!! awesome..

i want to participate.. good luck on the great give away!!!
    (if i win but the shipping cost to high, i'll donate the strap to member that closer to your area =)

i really like this one:

for my orient Black Mako.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

18. Likes Henry Krinkle, FuzzyB liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Very generous of you!

with....

My Breitling B-1.

20. Likes iyonk, FuzzyB liked this post