Likes Likes:  4

Thread: What model was it...

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
    I'm with you on the combined hours/minutes sub-dial. I have a Speedy 9300 and really love the ability to read the elapsed chronograph time "at-a-glance". The other nice thing is that this allows for a two sub-dial layout, which is really attractive.

Very nice, thanks! Now I have seen the 9300 online (did not know the model number to search for), and the two dial chrono (one with two hands) just seems even more "the way to go". Can't beleive it's not gotten into the mainstream (is there an echo in here? Think I heard that before- like when I said it above!).

Does anyone know the T/H model number? (Off to search the web for two dial T/H chrono's).
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    Very nice, thanks! Now I have seen the 9300 online (did not know the model number to search for), and the two dial chrono (one with two hands) just seems even more "the way to go". Can't beleive it's not gotten into the mainstream (is there an echo in here? Think I heard that before- like when I said it above!).

Does anyone know the T/H model number? (Off to search the web for two dial T/H chrono's).
    If you do a search for TAG Heuer Calibre S, that should bring up the current models. They were made for the Link, Carrera and AquaRacer series when they were first released around 2006-2007.

The Omega two-register chronos are available in the Speedmaster and Planet Ocean ranges. I don't have the model number of the Speedmaster handy, but the Planet Ocean model number is 232.30.46.51.01.001. This is the stainless steel, 45.5mm model. These are very well-known amongst Omega collectors and fans.

teeritz

(IWL Member No. 72)
    My other distractions ---> http://www.teeritz.blogspot.com.au

3. Likes T Bone liked this post