Likes Likes:  49
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This just came in......less than an hour ago

This just came in......less than an hour ago

Ok....enough of my nonsense.

I have been eyeing on some watches from this brand for quite a while. They are nice, and are good value for money. But nothing really push me over, so to speak.

Then, last week, I got an email flyer from an online dealer, showing the few pieces that were on sale. A couple caught my attention, and so I started my search to find out more about each piece, and more specifically, how each looks. Mind you, I hardly buy anything online, nor anything without first seeing it in person. Even my 2 relatively affordable Seikos - I went to the dealers here before making the purchase online.

Coincidentally, the day I logged in my order, "watchdaddy", put up a thread about any love for that watch. And, as expected, a lot of love for this watch. I know I made the right choice. So, here are some pics. Sorry, I am not good with writing reviews, and there are better ones out there. I will not do any injustice to the watch.

Thanks for reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on your new piece! That's a classy look!

Peace,
    Preston

3. Likes Nutty28 liked this post
    looks good not one for Roman numerals myself well saying that I got a couple lol but it works on that very nice mate indeed
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

5. Likes Nutty28 liked this post
    Thanks, guys.

I am still in honeymoon stage with this watch, but so far, loving it. If there was one thing that I wish for, a slightly flatter strap would be better. But, this is very subjective.

leather nato would be cool
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Congrats Nutty!!!

if i can have another bambino, that would also be my choice... looks really great!

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post
    I am not good with writing reviews, ...
    I'll go with this: "Use a picture. It's worth a thousand words." I make that a 7,000 word review
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

Looking good mate That's a wonderful blue hue on the hands.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

I was caught at the blued hands. Lovely.

This just came in......less than an hour ago

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    leather nato would be cool
    That's an idea....thanks for the tip. I don't have any of my watches on a nato yet.....hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Congrats Nutty!!!

if i can have another bambino, that would also be my choice... looks really great!
    Thanks! Problem is they really have quite a few pieces that are really good looking. Sometimes not an easy decision.

Quote Originally Posted by crownpuller View Post
    I'll go with this: "Use a picture. It's worth a thousand words." I make that a 7,000 word review
    Thanks! And that's what I try to do, though amateurish....

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Looking good mate That's a wonderful blue hue on the hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I was caught at the blued hands. Lovely.
    Thanks, gentlemen. I am a sucker for gold hands, actually. And they have a version with gold indices and hands. But when I saw those images on the Internet with the blue hands, I know what I wanted.

13. Likes iyonk liked this post