Likes Likes:  4

Thread: So there's this ad for a Poljot....

So there's this ad for a Poljot....

Now, this looks very pretty, and bidding hasn't done much and there's only 9 hours left.

Name:  pol ad 1.JPG
Views: 179
Size:  67.0 KB

Name:  pol ad 2.JPG
Views: 180
Size:  92.1 KB

Any thoughts from anyone? What can I learn from this?

depending on price I would think about it for sure do they say it windes ok ? the I think they call it the clucth cog looks a bit eroded but looks like it still doing it's job .. love the sun burst dial I think I would take a punt on it if the price is right
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

here is one out my to fix box the hair spring is snag up and sticking out but looks very similar to it well the movement is the same model Name:  PICT0006.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  43.8 KBName:  PICT0008.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  44.1 KB
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

4. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    depending on price I would think about it for sure do they say it windes ok ? the I think they call it the clucth cog looks a bit eroded but looks like it still doing it's job .. love the sun burst dial I think I would take a punt on it if the price is right
    Thanks very much. I'm looking out for a Soviet watch for a friend to buy for her husband. Last time I saw them I showed him photos of some Panerai style things I thought would go well with his tattoos and he instead really liked the Sekonda I was wearing. And then when I showed him what soviet dress watch designs can look like....

Because it would be his only mechanical I think probably best to skip this one, beautiful as it is, would hate to recommend one that proved to be iffy. Bidding has done scarcely anything and is closing soon. Am sure you'll be able to find it on the bay.....

taking a look don't think iffy just getting to the going price I would have thought it nice if not very but it's still a £20 quid watch to me lol so with the postage it's about there now so fair price but if for friend would go for Russian but new Russian their are some brand new quite nice one's out there
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

7. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    The dial looks weirdly better condition than the case But it's very nice so I let them off....

yeah got some of mine the cases are in shocking condition but the dial are first rate here is one like that
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

So apparently I'm looking for a Poljot / Luch / Sekonda de luxe (ie around 35mm and all dial) with really typical Soviet design numerals for my friends husband

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    So apparently I'm looking for a Poljot / Luch / Sekonda de luxe (ie around 35mm and all dial) with really typical Soviet design numerals for my friends husband
    poljot really maybe even something like a podeba or zaria maybe here is a selection of the more wider choices then just the vossie and fibbs
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

12. Likes Der Amf, DJW GB liked this post