Likes Likes:  226
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WRUW Thursday 23rd. May

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    after 2 days of Riots (6 dead and hundreds are wound... almost all from the radical side) today the military are still guarding the civilians and important infrastructures... the government temporary block any internet access especially pictures and video content until this saturday since the radical group use them heavily to provoke more people to join the riot.. (i don't use any VPN also)
    so no picture from me for a few days... but i will check the WRUW to see you beautiful shots from my PC to cheer me up... thank you everybody..
    I’m thinking happy thoughts for you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

2. Likes iyonk liked this post

Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Quote Originally Posted by ck1109 View Post
    Stay indoors and saty safe iyonk!
    I second that iyonk

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Cheers,

Richard

5. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Still wearing the new Ball 3000m Deep Quest. Very happy with this watch.

Morning, IWL.

Nomos in the office until I have to mow

-- Wayne

after 2 days of Riots (6 dead and hundreds are wound... almost all from the radical side) today the military are still guarding the civilians and important infrastructures... the government temporary block any internet access especially pictures and video content until this saturday since the radical group use them heavily to provoke more people to join the riot.. (i don't use any VPN also)
    so no picture from me for a few days... but i will check the WRUW to see you beautiful shots from my PC to cheer me up... thank you everybody..
    Wow, that is very scary. Hoping you and your family stay safe.

9. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Thinking of you and your family, Iyonk. I hope to situation improves quickly.

-- Wayne
    Last edited by happyscrappyheropup; May 23, 2019 at 12:42 PM.

11. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Be safe Lyonk
    Today my Ebel Type E all steel

Lovely to wear, bitch to photograph due to the domed crystal

Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Glad you’re safe, that’s what matters. I hope that despite his approaches towards the more radical Islamist voters, your newly elected president will ultimately be more pragmatic.

14. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Not much effort required to guess what I’m wearing today. Still smitten.