Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three best-selling G-Shocks

Three best-selling G-Shocks

Name:  7A161705-FCC1-4899-84C7-F86206A439BF.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  42.5 KB

That’s interesting. I would have put the 6900 (the third one) in the top three, along with the 5600, and wouldn’t have known the third. I wouldn’t have guessed that the two more recent models were at the top.

https://deployant.com/three-top-sell...-year-history/

2. Likes iyonk liked this post
    What?? No 5000/5600/5610???

4. Likes iyonk liked this post
    well yeah to the ga-100 my work watch the 6900 have had a few of them ..so yeah can see that theirs always models on the bay for sale NOW the ga-110 as first nope just can't see it not well liked I thought plus one of the cheaper ones so maybe their's the give if they are doing it world wide then could be first I suppose on quantity sold ... but would not be the top three in my choice hell the ga -100 would be the only one of three to get a look in with me of those
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Blog Entries
    I like the middle one, but I'd never wear it.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Very surprising, but the ga110 comes in a great deal of color combinations. I suspect a large number of them are used for fashion rather than timekeeping.

8. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Very surprising, but the ga110 comes in a great deal of color combinations. I suspect a large number of them are used for fashion rather than timekeeping.
    was my thought too
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

10. Likes iyonk liked this post
    in my mind if i thought of G-Shocks.. i would assume these older common and basic models.. because they are tested an truly iconic..
    but may be because i'm old school and not in to fashion..

I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

12. Likes Greg, synequano liked this post
    I'd echo the confusion above about why the 5600 isn't on there and why the 6900 is 3rd behind those two. The 6900 and 5600 have both had their fair share of reissues and special editions too, but I haven't followed g-shocks much at all. Maybe the recent attention has been just that: recent. A lot of g-shock buyers ain't that sentimental or concerned with history either I'm guessing.

I still don't get why the 5900 hasn't had more wheels over the years. Great little number that bridges the 5600 shape and 6900 three eyes dial. Seemingly drastically underrated.

Blog Entries
    The GA-100 is $73.94 on Amazon. That’s so cheap. It’s a cool watch at a very accessible price, no wonder it’s on the wrist. The GA-100 is the watch that got me to consider G-Shocks in the first place, actually. Specifically the Garbstore special edition.

Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

15. Likes synequano liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    The GA-100 is $73.94 on Amazon. That’s so cheap. It’s a cool watch at a very accessible price, no wonder it’s on the wrist. The GA-100 is the watch that got me to consider G-Shocks in the first place, actually. Specifically the Garbstore special edition.

well was not so cheap when first out think I paid ton twenty for mine

as I say good work watch
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

17. Likes Raza, Greg, synequano liked this post