Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from a tiny dot in the world!

Hello from a tiny dot in the world!

Hello everybody! Glad that I managed to find this new forum! I was a newbie at the other forum (and will probably forever still be one here haha) but I do recognize some faces and it's good to see you guys. I don't post much because I have almost no knowledge that I can contribute but I do enjoy reading the posts in the forums so yupppp I'll be stalking the forum actively I'm having my examinations now (sigh) so I'm not able to take pictures of my watch collection (they aren't impressive anyway since I'm still a student living off my allowances haha) but I'll try after the papers. My watch winder is full atm but I'm thinking of getting a "last watch" (it never really is isen't it ) but I'll leave that to another day. So that's my introduction and have a good day ahead people!

2. Likes GlennO, Der Amf, popoki nui liked this post
    Welcome on board; for me this has been a great alternative. As you can see my posts per day are much higher.

John
    If you come to a fork in the road; take it, and then put it down so someone else can use it.

Welcome! What part of the world do you come from?

Last watch? No such thing! As long as you're here there'll be a continuous stream of watches! Buying more winders is the best solution.

Welcome!

If your watch winder is full, why not get a hand wound watch?
    I assume you can get a few suggestions here

6. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    It's great to have you here, gene! Welcome!

You came to a great place to learn a lot about watches. If I could have chosen to start out at a place like this.....it would have saved me a fortune in flipped watches!

Blog Entries
    Welcome!

We have an Affordables subforum too. Just sayin'...

Jeannie

Welcome gene! We need some new new faces like you here, or it'll all get a bit incestuous!

Do you have a grail watch, or a 'one day' piece you lust after?
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

^^^ Gross, Geoff. lol

*steps into the shower to cry*

Quote Originally Posted by RobotAZ View Post
    ^^^ Gross, Geoff. lol

*steps into the shower to cry*
    You don't like the term grail huh
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

12. Likes Rob liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    Welcome! What part of the world do you come from?

Last watch? No such thing! As long as you're here there'll be a continuous stream of watches! Buying more winders is the best solution.
    I'm from Singapore. It's a really small country. If you zoom in about 948585738385868 times on the world map, you might just be able to spot it! And yes I'm afraid that there never will be a last watch.. I've caught myself browsing through watches unknowingly again