Page 140 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141 LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1401

Thread: MWC PART 10 - Moving Wheels and Cogs

Quote Originally Posted by JackRandom View Post
    Yeah that should have fetched way more

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    I paid £109 and thought cheap at the time
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

2. Likes JackRandom liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkyfisher View Post
    Really should put some watches away, or at least wear one lol
    Attachment 122271

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
    @sharkyfisher

your inbox is full mate
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    @sharkyfisher

your inbox is full mate
    not any more lol

Got this in the helson sale 15% off plus another 50 dollars off as.i didn't want the leather watch roll £371 all inName:  PXL_20230711_121428329.MP.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  55.7 KB

Mmmm interesting...
    Already 2 bids £4.20...

Name:  Screenshot_20230717-223521.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  32.5 KB

Billy super duper

7. Likes JackRandom liked this post
    If the dial is that misaligned then it could.be a wreck

Savagely Average
    Hope you all are well, this thread needs some traffic

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    Hope you all are well, this thread needs some traffic
    to be honest mate with sharkys passing away ant really looked at this page much too many memory's ....

was thinking of closing it ? use to do a new one every few months or so but not sure theirs going to be another !! one might close it for good for sharky.

then maybe just do an affordable chat thread like I did in the Russian forum where like minded members could catch up and chat ..then more members might feel like joining in where they may have felt like they was pushing in with the mwc thread /guys ..

and on that point most the guys/girls have had life get in the way so are not on anymore here or forum for that matter ..maybe should have sent a few p.m to check on them ...but my lifes busy what with being a full time career for two 80 plus parents so lost my mojo a bit over the last year or so and watches / forum is on the back burner so to speak sooooo ...

yeah suppose should try and do something maybe
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

12. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Savagely Average
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    to be honest mate with sharkys passing away ant really looked at this page much too many memory's ....

was thinking of closing it ? use to do a new one every few months or so but not sure theirs going to be another !! one might close it for good for sharky.

then maybe just do an affordable chat thread like I did in the Russian forum where like minded members could catch up and chat ..then more members might feel like joining in where they may have felt like they was pushing in with the mwc thread /guys ..

and on that point most the guys/girls have had life get in the way so are not on anymore here or forum for that matter ..maybe should have sent a few p.m to check on them ...but my lifes busy what with being a full time career for two 80 plus parents so lost my mojo a bit over the last year or so and watches / forum is on the back burner so to speak sooooo ...

yeah suppose should try and do something maybe
    Understood, I was unsure if I should make my above post after sharky's passing. I will move on, apologies