Likes Likes:  70

Thread: Anyone for a fantasy football (soccer) league?

Hybrid View

great idea Matt - have never played fantasy football but hopefully as a serious technophobe it might not be too complicated ["But I wouldn't recommend joining unless you really are a complete data wonk "] i'm in of course !

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    great idea Matt - have never played fantasy football but hopefully as a serious technophobe it might not be too complicated ["But I wouldn't recommend joining unless you really are a complete data wonk "] i'm in of course !
    I had a colleague a few years back who selected her team solely on the basis of who she felt moved most attractively on the field and would have to ask us to decode what she had seen on the telly the next day: 'The one in the blue top who kept trying to run up the sides, not the one who kept falling over, the other one with the lovely hair... She came third that year!

only six more...

3. Likes shameless liked this post