Likes Likes:  16
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New releases today - watches and wonders

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Concerted.
    Ah, I finally twigged, the Baselworld renegades.

As I have become a bit of a Tudor fanboy in recent months, I was fairly underwhelmed, The chronos are nice but I wouldn't go there. The two 58 variants don't do anything for me either. The silver case is an interesting move and one I wouldn't be taking a leap of faith with regard to longevity with. The less said about the green and gold model the better as far as I am concerned. This Nomos with the very cool green date disc on the outside of the dial is the pick of new releases overall for me.

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 7.08.03 am.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  37.8 KB
    Regards Cam

Watches
    Tudor Pelagos, Omega Speedmaster 3510.50, Oris 1965 Diver, Tissot Visodate, Junghans Max Bill Auto, Helson Blackbeard, Seiko PADI Turtle, Tag Heuer F1

3. Likes stew77, hayday, Samanator liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CamB View Post
    As I have become a bit of a Tudor fanboy in recent months, I was fairly underwhelmed, The chronos are nice but I wouldn't go there. The two 58 variants don't do anything for me either. The silver case is an interesting move and one I wouldn't be taking a leap of faith with regard to longevity with. The less said about the green and gold model the better as far as I am concerned. This Nomos with the very cool green date disc on the outside of the dial is the pick of new releases overall for me.

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-04-09 at 7.08.03 am.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  37.8 KB
    Agree! Absolutely love that one from Nomos! I'm very much a sucker for well done blue dials.
    Cheers,

Chris

Speaking of blue dials, this one has been revealed for a month or so, the Longines Avigation BigEye now in Titanium and a gradient blue dial is pretty cool imo. I still find myself drawn to the regular Avigation BigEye...

Cheers,

Chris

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    Speaking of blue dials, this one has been revealed for a month or so, the Longines Avigation BigEye now in Titanium and a gradient blue dial is pretty cool imo. I still find myself drawn to the regular Avigation BigEye...

Whoa....that is really doing it for me! I like it better than the new IWC Pilot chrono release!
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Whoa....that is really doing it for me! I like it better than the new IWC Pilot chrono release!

I know, right? I happen to really like the oversize minute counter of the BigEye, and the titanium case combined with that gorgeous blue gradient dial is very, very, nice.

Cheers,

Chris

8. Likes Raza liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    I know, right? I happen to really like the oversize minute counter of the BigEye, and the titanium case combined with that gorgeous blue gradient dial is very, very, nice.

This is really doing it for me! I might be adding it to the list. Very reasonably priced, too.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking