Likes Likes:  9
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Loose movement help

Intermediate wheel (C) on page 7.... probably , no big deal

Name:  batman.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  50.4 KB
    Last edited by Seriously; Dec 11, 2014 at 01:54 PM.

If that got loose while I was changing the stem, that would probably explain why the indicator was not moving.

Would u need to disassemble from 1 to 7 and back together again?

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    Intermediate wheel (C) on page 7.... probably , no big deal

Name:  batman.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  50.4 KB
    I totally deserve that. I guess I could man up and get disassembling OR be sensible and seek professional help.

HELP!

Where do I sign?

5. Likes Seriously liked this post
    Put it to one side and take your time in reading the book first , then go and sort it.

Quote Originally Posted by T1ck View Post
    Oh, sh1t

that explains it I had some thing similar happen on a hmt but that was an easy fix as it was a clutch and I took the dial of re inserted it and put the dial back on but that cog looks like the well I would say has nothing to do with the stem ? it would be to do with the hell having a hard time place it I would say it is a let me have a look at something
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

which diagram you look at got a link ? but as it got issue I say go for it and see if you can fix it it's one way to learn but as suggested go have a coffee then come back and finish it either way it a learning curve I buy a lot of joblots of faulty watches and I get just under half working it harder with quartz to repair then mechanical but I say print the manuel sit and have a coffee and a read and go for it
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

I fear I might really break or bend something. These things look super fragile and my tools are definitely not the best.

For the moment I have pulled out the crown so things stand still, and am pausing for thought and self immolation.

10. Likes is that my watch liked this post

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by T1ck View Post
    and self immolation.
    Dirty boy Name:  Spank.gif
Views: 48
Size:  729 Bytes

well is deffo the 817-160 intermediate wheel for the mode indicator as has been said but dam if I know how you could have got that loose when the stem goes in lower and there is a plate in between it and the stem so replacing the stem should not have any thing to do with it lol .. but it does explain why it was stopping lol think it would be worth a chat with your friendly watch guy but may cost more to fix then replacing it.
    with quartz a lot of watch shops won't touch them for more then a battery change and strap replace I say it a good excuse to buy a new one then have a whack at finishing the destruction off on this one lol
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy