Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timing is everything......

Timing is everything......

I ordered something online early Monday, and have been patiently waiting for its delivery.

And guess what....

the day I had to be away from home, the delivery man came.

Good thing these local guys operate everyday, despite today being a Public Holiday.

Patiently waiting for him to come by my place later today.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes popoki nui, JAGtime, Raza liked this post
    Happened to me too many times.....
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

4. Likes Nutty28 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post
    I ordered something online early Monday, and have been patiently waiting for its delivery.

And guess what....

the day I had to be away from home, the delivery man came.

Good thing these local guys operate everyday, despite today being a Public Holiday.

Patiently waiting for him to come by my place later today.....

Looking forward to the pics, Nutty! You'll have a nice weekend treat.

6. Likes Nutty28 liked this post
    Happened to me on Monday. Think of waiting for delivery like watch foreplay.
    Chris:

8. Likes Nutty28 liked this post
    You see, I don't normally buy online. In fact, this is my third purchase after so many years. So waiting for delivery is not something I am used to......

I did get get a confirmation from them that the item will be delivered today, at a time that I am home. Just a few hours more....

I got to go now to run some errands, and make sure I get back home by the stipulated time. I am not going to miss out on this anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty28 View Post
    You see, I don't normally buy online. In fact, this is my third purchase after so many years. So waiting for delivery is not something I am used to......

I did get get a confirmation from them that the item will be delivered today, at a time that I am home. Just a few hours more....

I got to go now to run some errands, and make sure I get back home by the stipulated time. I am not going to miss out on this anymore.
    If I was you, and this is coming from a guy who buys 90% of his watches online and is well accustomed to waiting a day or 6, I wouldn't leave the house until I had the watch in my hands.
    Chris:

11. Likes Nutty28 liked this post
    Is it a Seiko?

Strap for your Sumo? The MM300 L.E. you should have also bought? Stepping up to a Grand? Am I warm?

13. Likes Nutty28 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    If I was you, and this is coming from a guy who buys 90% of his watches online and is well accustomed to waiting a day or 6, I wouldn't leave the house until I had the watch in my hands.
    Too late.....already left the house when I saw this.

Just got home.....hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    Is it a Seiko?

Strap for your Sumo? The MM300 L.E. you should have also bought? Stepping up to a Grand? Am I warm?
    Please don't remind me of the missed opportunity of owning what you mentioned above...

Well, it's not a Seiko.....

Ding dong.......

Yes ..... I made no mistake. Got home just in time for the nice postman to bring me new toy....

Hmmmm, so what do we have here.....???

Coming up shortly.....