Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Actually held one of these

Blog Entries

Actually held one of these

Captain Windsor Annual Calendar. Impressive watch! Too bad I do not live near a boutique. That would be dangerous!

Name:  Captain Winsor Annual Calendar.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  91.6 KB

Here is the Zenith write-up on that watch from their Facebook posting.

"The Captain Winsor Annual Calendar Boutique Edition combines the most precise series-produced calibre, the El Primero chronograph, with a complication that is both useful and innovative: the annual calendar. Representing a successful alliance between the knowledge and creative skills of two veritable watchmaking institutions, this sublime timepiece embodying an ingenious blend of user-friendliness and optimal readability is available exclusively through the Zenith boutique network."

Name:  Captain Winsor.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  36.8 KB

Cheers!

Dan

2. Likes muddy250, Rob liked this post
    Very nice indeed , love applied numerals, love elements in rose gold , so I love it

(I was gonna say didn't care for the bund until I realised it was the display cushion )

I love Zenith, but what precisely is "innovative" about an annual calendar?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    I love Zenith, but what precisely is "innovative" about an annual calendar?
    I doubt you will find any other annual calendar chronographs that beat at 36,000. But yes, I understand your point.

Dan

Blog Entries
    Could the stainless steel version be the best value in modern watches? You get an in-house historic movement, chronograph, and an annual calendar. What's the MSRP? Around 8k or so?

It is certainly very gorgeous.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx