Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone close to Paris or know anyone from there?

Anyone close to Paris or know anyone from there?

Admin*please remove if this is not allowed.

I bought a watch off a company in Paris and the watch was on an alligator strap. The company doesn't ship what could be an "endangered" species (bullcrap) strap, or let a shipping company pick it up*from their premises. The only way this can be released is, by my authorization and released to an individual. So to the good people of RCW, is anyone close by to: 6 rue Duras, 75008 Paris, France?

If so, can I send you FedEx/Courier labels and you just drop it off at the FedEx dropbox and charge me a small fee?

I know I can buy a brand new band, but I want the band that came with the actual watch.. If that*makes sense.

Anyways, I will leave a positive feedback here if this can be done. Thanks everyone!

Sent from my SM-N960N using Tapatalk

Anyone?

Not sure we have that many people in france?, none that I've heard of on here recently anyway.

I think it's irritating when they won't ship cos of this sort of thing, I bought privately recently from France and it supposedly had an Alli strap on it , didn't cause any problems.

In fact there's a Alligator strap company I bought from recently, they were in France and they ship without problems, I bought a quick release buckle from them but I know they sold genuine alligator straps too.

Broker - I think we need a PIC in france too now
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

It's very irritating, trust me! Just checking IWL as I haven't really had any luck anywhere else unfortunately. About to start adding random French people on Facebook haha.

5. Likes Seriously liked this post
    well we had a few french members but they have not been very active of late so guess not mate

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

7. Likes rcsami liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well we had a few french members but they have not been very active of late so guess not mate

Just my luck!

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post

Yes, Laurent, but's he's strictly on IG now.

Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    Hi, would you mind giving me Laurent's IG via PM if you don't mind?

Thanks,

Rahul

Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    yes he was one of the one's I was thinking of as sent a comp price to him once ..but as I said not posting so much on here but think he did post a while back then went again
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

12. Likes rcsami liked this post
    Please note just cos someone's on a watch forum, it's no guarantee they are honest or can be trusted to do the deed.

Do your homework/research is all I'm saying, look for feedback etc.

(That's no disrespect shown to Laurent (who I don't know from Adam), just a general observation and advice)
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

14. Likes rcsami liked this post