Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Thursday cell phone "wristie"...

Smile Thursday cell phone "wristie"...

Just received in the post today. Set the brown buffalo strap aside and kitted the brown buffalo Bund pad with my OEM Breitling camel color croco deployant strap onto the B-1. Amazingly comfortable and perhaps not surprisingly the color combination goes quite well with a lot of my golfing attire. Green, blue, teal, brown, gold, white shirts all look pretty darn good with this strap kit IMO. I love the patina on this strap and Ill set up a photo shoot of this kit when I've recovered from surgery well enough to do so. Having my second total knee replacement (left side this time, right side was last May 19th) this coming Monday May 4th and I've been too busy to mess with photography except for the below cell phone wristie this afternoon...
    Best,
    Ron

Blog Entries
    Good luck on the surgery Ron. If you need me to come cut the grass let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    Good luck on the surgery Ron. If you need me to come cut the grass let me know
    Thanks, Todd. Much appreciated my good friend.
    Best,
    Ron