Likes Likes:  37
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chrono and Mr. M

Chrono and Mr. M

I swear...and this happened at the old place, too...every time Chrono or Mr. M stopped posting for a while, the other one did, too. And when one came back, the other did, too. Very strange. I know (99.931% sure for a variety of reasons) that they're two different people, but it's very strange. Ever notice that?
    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

I hadn't. But now that I think of it I've never seen them in the room at the same time.
    There's another forum I post on occasionally where I'm fairly sure the the same guy is at least 2 different members. I've even seen 2 of them have a conversation, which was weird.

Maybe they like each others company and when one wanders off the other soon loses interest in the environment that now lacks their friend?

I bet no one else would stop posting if I did :'(

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    I bet no one else would stop posting if I did :'(
    lol bet Der Amf would lol and I might not post for a few hours till I got over it
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

6. Likes whatmeworry liked this post
    Maybe their stopping posting was a consequence of your IWL presence changing up a couple of gears?

8. Likes whatmeworry liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    lol bet Der Amf would lol and I might not post for a few hours till I got over it
    I remember when wmw didn't post here for a while, "just" on 400 posts or so for a while.

well every one has there off days haha even on a great one like this there might be days when I just can't be bother to post lol like yesterday did not post that much lol
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well every one has there off days haha even on a great one like this there might be days when I just can't be bother to post lol like yesterday did not post that much lol
    We noticed

12. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    We noticed
    I nearly left

14. Likes is that my watch liked this post