Likes Likes:  4,309
Page 438 of 510 FirstFirst ... 338388428436437438439440448488 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 5100

Thread: The Chat Thread #3

I'm fine thanks, not much to report!
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

2. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre View Post
    After multiple days stuck at home due to ice, I am posting here to see how everyone is doing
    Ice ?

Very nearly cut the lawn today.
    Prunning yesterday , nearly filled the bin.

4. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    After multiple days stuck at home due to ice, I am posting here to see how everyone is doing
    Very nice of you to check in on everyone. @Mediocre I lost power for two days due to snow so I can relate. Thankfully, we installed a stand-alone generator. Power goes out and five seconds later the power comes back when it kicks on.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Savagely Average
    Quote Originally Posted by hayday View Post
    Very nice of you to check in on everyone. @Mediocre I lost power for two days due to snow so I can relate. Thankfully, we installed a stand-alone generator. Power goes out and five seconds later the power comes back when it kicks on.
    So overlooked and under appreciated! Glad you have that backup!

We were blessed to keep power aside from flickers that reser all the clocks lol. Many of my friends and coworkers went without for 1-3 days

Glad everyone had positive reports

8. Likes hayday liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post

My side of the bed gets pretty bright at about 8:30 every morning.

Potted up some Dragon Fruit cactus (yellow) and a couple Monstera plants my wife’s cousins gave us for Christmas. Somewhere on the shelf is some red and white dragon fruit Cacti that’ll need potted soon. Going to try to sell a few to finance further plant hoarding. Or maybe give a few away. Don’t know, the seeds cost pennies on Etsy. I think we can expect fruit in 5-6 years due to them being 100% grown inside.
    Nebraska doesn’t really have the ideal climate to grow them outside.

(If anyone is wondering about the Tshirt, “Crime pays but botany doesn’t” is a YouTube channel I follow. Be prepared for a lot of profanity. Lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don’t know shit about plants, but you two look like you’re having a great time!
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

10. Likes Mediocre liked this post
    Blog Entries
    I’m fine, lovely of you to ask. We had snow the other day when I was facing a bout of insomnia, so I was up all night watching it fall and then, as quickly or even moreso, melt, before morning rush hour. It’s been cold here, but nothing too bad since Christmastime when we were in single digits for a few days. Been keeping busy with a new case and my family is a shambles, but that’s not new. Luckily my aunt’s breast cancer is stage 1 and treatable, so there’s at least some good news on that front. Trying to throw myself into work and writing to keep my mind off things, with varying levels of success. But hey, I don’t like any new watches enough to consider buying one, so at least I’m keeping expenses down.

12. Likes hayday, Mediocre liked this post
    Savagely Average
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I’m fine, lovely of you to ask. We had snow the other day when I was facing a bout of insomnia, so I was up all night watching it fall and then, as quickly or even moreso, melt, before morning rush hour. It’s been cold here, but nothing too bad since Christmastime when we were in single digits for a few days. Been keeping busy with a new case and my family is a shambles, but that’s not new. Luckily my aunt’s breast cancer is stage 1 and treatable, so there’s at least some good news on that front. Trying to throw myself into work and writing to keep my mind off things, with varying levels of success. But hey, I don’t like any new watches enough to consider buying one, so at least I’m keeping expenses down.

Hey, no watches and saving money is a positive thing (usually) lol

14. Likes Raza liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Hey, no watches and saving money is a positive thing (usually) lol
    Unfortunately, I have my eyes on something a bit more dear than a watch—well, some watches, anyway—a new car.

16. Likes Mediocre, hayday liked this post
    Savagely Average
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Unfortunately, I have my eyes on something a bit more dear than a watch—well, some watches, anyway—a new car.
    Oohh!!! Do tell!

Rs3?
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague