Likes Likes:  1

Thread: When FedEx 2-day isn't

Hybrid View

He takes it to them on Saturday, but their clock starts 11.59am Monday morning. They'll deliver 11.58am Wednesday. Bingo?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    He takes it to them on Saturday, but their clock starts 11.59am Monday morning. They'll deliver 11.58am Wednesday. Bingo?
    Yer puttin' me on, right? That is the cheeziest most jiveass thing I've heard all day. If that's somebody's idea of how to run a business they should have their liver removed with a grapefruit spoon. And to think all this time I considered FedEx the good guys. Well, by comparison to UPS, who are a bunch of knuckledragging neanderthals -- a couple of weeks ago I was awaiting a package that was reported as 'delivered' but which never arrived. When I called the local UPS office to find out what was up it turned out the package had been delivered...to a house two streets away.

Anyway, I'll be having a conversation with the good people at FedEx about this 2-day delivery business. < rolls eyes in disgust>
    Слава Україні! 🇺🇦