Likes Likes:  11

Thread: Hello from Oregon

Hybrid View

cant remember when a new member came in with such an immediate impact - why " trouble maker" edit sorry ! welcome !!!

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    cant remember when a new member came in with such an immediate impact - why " trouble maker" edit sorry ! welcome !!!

Trouble maker because without bring my place into it, have helped expose fraud in the industry at times, will not play nice with some folks like the former owner of Watchtalkforum and such things. At one time there was a forum now dead called watchgeeks. We exposed the sponsor as a marketing company making watches in Asia and passing them off as "swiss made", exposed a couple of the folks as fake SEALS or some other such stuff. I am pretty straight forward about things and enjoy the hobby which is what led me to start a place 9 years ago that was based on TZ_UK and a couple of other sites. Now I just try to enjoy myself and not worry about things too much. People have wised up, opened their eyes and think before they buy a watch just because the guy on tv says it is a limited edition, made in china from frothy beer foam and slinky worms with a REAL SWISS "made in a worm farm" in asia.

And no I am not putting down Asian made watches.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

3. Likes rodia77, shameless liked this post