Likes Likes:  59
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Procedural question

Blog Entries

Procedural question

Is it okay to kill someone if, in the wake of a mutually satisfactory transaction for which you have left them laudatory feedback, they neglect to reciprocate with feedback for you, even after you've requested they do so?

A month or so ago I concluded a fairly high value deal with a guy at The Old Place™. Everything about the deal went swimmingly, and I left positive feedback for him. Now here we are a month later and, despite PMs from him saying he was pleased with the deal, he still hasn't left me any feedback, despite two requests from me to do so. He's had numerous opportunities to voice any complaints to me and, since the deal was totally copacetic, and since he PM'd me that he was happy with the way it went down, still no feedback. This is a big deal to me since I've only done a handful of deals and thus don't have much feedback.

Do the rules allow me to kill him? Can I at least mutilate him a little? What's the protocol here?
    Слава Україні! 🇺🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    What's the protocol here?
    Ignore him , you've (apparently) tried ... I'd even go as far as retracting your feedback for him.
    Last edited by Seriously; Jan 6, 2015 at 12:43 AM.

Do nothing. Maybe he doesn't like leaving feedback. Like people who never mark "very satisfied" (or the similar) in questionnaires.
    Joe

Omega / Rolex / Oris / Citizen / Seiko / Alpina / G Shock

4. Likes Bwana, is that my watch liked this post
    Go FMJ !
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    MB2, SOH, Aquascope, Tangente, MM300, Blackbay, North Flag, Officer, Visitor.

6. Likes Bwana liked this post
    I have a buddy like the guy Mr.Pink in Reservoir Dogs, he doesn't believe in tipping under any circumstances...he stupidly feels it's the job of the waiter, so a tip shouldn't be required.

Some people are rude: they don't say please/thank you, don't tip wait staff, kick puppies...and don't leave feedback.

8. Likes Teeritz, Perseus liked this post
    akasnowmaaan
    Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    What's the protocol here?
    Thank god you don't have any real problems, then go volunteer at a homeless shelter for a night so you can see what it's like for people who do?

10. Likes Seriously, Lexvil, OrangeSport liked this post
    Shaken, not stirred.
    Can't kill him, can't mutilate him, can't even shoot him with a ball of his own s_ _ _.
    If any of those options were available I'd have used at least one already as I've had the same thing occur a couple of times, including one deal with a forum mod at the other place (who should know how important a rep is to those of us who buy or sell even occasionally).
    I've taken to crafting dolls and collecting hat pins in anticipation of the next time it happens.
    You can always earn more money but you can't earn more time.

12. Likes Bwana, popoki nui liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by marlowe55 View Post
    Can't kill him, can't mutilate him, can't even shoot him with a ball of his own s_ _ _.
    If any of those options were available I'd have used at least one already as I've had the same thing occur a couple of times, including one deal with a forum mod at the other place (who should know how important a rep is to those of us who buy or sell even occasionally).
    I've taken to crafting dolls and collecting hat pins in anticipation of the next time it happens.
    It appears you and watchdaddy1 should hang out, you seem to have the same hobby

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  2.6 KB

Am I right to assume you don't live within 50cal distance of him?

I totally understand - someone in front of me failed to signal on the highway today.... I thought to myself "crikey Moses!.. what a selfish chap!"....

Luckily when I passed and saw a rather attractive young woman, who gave me a beaming smile as I went by, my anger dissipated magically. I hope you can have an equally happy ending to your traumatic experience.

16. Likes OrangeSport, geoffbot, cedargrove liked this post