Likes Likes:  71
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For those thinking about buying a GS...Grand Seiko and photoshopping

For those thinking about buying a GS...Grand Seiko and photoshopping

Something that was probably never a thought in their minds. For those who never seen a Grand Seiko in person. Here's the SBGH001 with a few snaps with my iPhone, underneath the dining room chandelier waiting for take out. . Not photoshopped, enhanced or altered in any way.
    Name:  IMG_0819.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  69.0 KBName:  IMG_0822.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  69.2 KBName:  IMG_0824.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  65.6 KBName:  IMG_0826.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  67.6 KBName:  IMG_0827.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  58.1 KBName:  IMG_0828.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  67.8 KB

If you find yourself appreciating a watch just looking at it with no interest in the time or love looking at a well finished watch in certain lighting, being fascinated by the various appearances. ANY GS should be on your short list. Thats all had to get that off my chest
    Last edited by -JP; Apr 13, 2015 at 10:49 PM.

That's a looker for sure

3. Likes -JP liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by -JP View Post
    If you find yourself appreciating a watch just looking at it with no interest in the time or love looking at a well finished watch in certain lighting, being fascinated by the various appearances. ANY GS should be on your short list. Thats all had to get that off my chest
    Feel better now? But seriously: beautiful watch, and photography. A GS of some sort is on my short list, although I keep telling myself I don't have a short list. Except I do.

~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

5. Likes JAGtime, -JP liked this post
    You know you are not "helping", right......

Stunning looking piece - beauty without any masking.

Thanks (and no thanks...heehee)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Likes -JP liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    That's a looker for sure

I second that
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

9. Likes -JP liked this post
    Yes, yes and yes. Here's some other pics because... Well why not that's why...

Chris:

Really beautiful watches. They just seem to do everything so right.

12. Likes -JP liked this post

14. Likes Steppy, bu11itt, JAGtime, synequano, -JP, DJW GB liked this post

For those thinking about buying a GS...Grand Seiko and photoshopping

Great job by all the photo posters...especially the OP. A picture being worth a thousand words I'm finding this shot says practically everything anyone would ever need to know about wristwatches:

Name:  Watch and feet.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  55.0 KB

A fella or gal can kick back (or take just a moment) and enjoy the hell out of all that went into their watch winding up on their wrist...who made it, how it was made, why they choose it and finally - impulsively or at long last - investing in ownership. That's a lot of satisfaction packed into something which can seamlessly go wherever you go. Plus, like JP pointed out, I think they're able to tell time. Show me the credenza, home theater, bathroom tile...that can do either of those things.
    Last edited by ljb187; Apr 14, 2015 at 05:11 PM.

16. Likes bu11itt, JAGtime, -JP liked this post
    I was hoping for photoshopping! Here you go

Name:  IMG_0828.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  85.9 KB