Likes Likes:  29
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Casio Watches for Holiday Gifts this year - What are you giving?

Casio Watches for Holiday Gifts this year - What are you giving?

Thought this might be a fun thread topic ------ What Casio or G-Shock are you giving people as gifts this year for the holidays?

I have 3 nice ones picked out so far. And each will fit the individuals needs (I hope).

GW-6900 for my brother - he works out and does more extreme things in life and for fun.

PROTREK PRG-270 for my dad - he hikes, backpacks, kayaks and canoes. He also works with the Boyscouts.

G9000 Mudman for my brother-in-law - he works in a muddy and dusty outdoor environment.

Name:  IMG_0786B.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  137.2 KBName:  IMG_0787B.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  151.1 KB

Slightly used G-5500TS-9 for my 12-year old son.

Name:  G5500 03.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  43.2 KB

Photo taken by him, because he already got the watch. 8-)

Cheers, Piowa

Quote Originally Posted by Piowa View Post
    Slightly used G-5500TS-9 for my 12-year old son.

Photo taken by him, because he already got the watch. 8-)

Cheers, Piowa
    That is great! Very colorful. Is that a rare model? I have only seen those in black and in grey.

What a great gift - and he took a nice photo of it too.

4. Likes Piowa, Kronos liked this post
    Can we count gifts we are giving ourselves? My sons already has a beater watch until he is older. No one else I know cares about or wears a watch. Not even my wife.
    If the answer is yes, then I have something special inbound for me. Shh! it's a secret.

6. Likes Phantasm liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocat View Post
    Can we count gifts we are giving ourselves? If the answer is yes, then I have something special inbound for me. Shh! it's a secret.
    Yes, gifts for yourself count as well. What do you have on the way to you? I am thinking about ordering something for myself too as a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocat View Post
    My sons already has a beater watch until he is older. No one else I know cares about or wears a watch. Not even my wife.
    It's too bad some people aren't aware of how nice having a watch is. You don't have to dig your smartphone out of your pocket or purse, just turn your wrist and know the time.

I am giving myself 3 watches for Xmas. To be honest,after 2 months not buying a single G,i had to give myself a G,or two...... One is not a G.

First G is a special one. Its a DW-5600VT. Special because it a Suntory branded G. Suntory is a Japanese brewery,brewing beer and whisk(e)y.
    As far as i found,it was never on sale,but a giveaway. Sweeptake is the proper name?

Attachment 2822

Attachment 2823

Second one is a DW-5600P-4

Attachment 2825

Last one is a PHYS. The STW-1000-1BJF

Attachment 2826

So,a BIG to Santa!

9. Likes Phantasm, Rocat, iyonk, Kronos, usertom liked this post
    I am buying G's for all three of my kids

My 9 year old daughter is getting the new S series Pink Camo

My 11 year old daughter is getting 2 of the S series: the all red one and a purple one

My 9 year old son is getting............a RANGEMAN!!

11. Likes Phantasm liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Knives & Lint View Post
    I am buying G's for all three of my kids

My 9 year old daughter is getting the new S series Pink Camo

My 11 year old daughter is getting 2 of the S series: the all red one and a purple one

My 9 year old son is getting............a RANGEMAN!!
    Great gifts! Your son's eyes are going to bulge and his jaw will drop when he opens a Rangeman! Wow, to be 9 and getting an amazing dream-gift. He is very lucky. Your daughters are getting some nice watches as well, great taste in watches.

13. Likes Knives & Lint liked this post
    I've already have enough of the runners Casio's (2XWS-220, G-7700, DW-56RTB,SGW-200, and a just sold GD-200). But man that Phys STW-1000 sure looks sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasabor View Post
    I am giving myself 3 watches for Xmas. To be honest,after 2 months not buying a single G,i had to give myself a G,or two...... One is not a G.

First G is a special one. Its a DW-5600VT. Special because it a Suntory branded G. Suntory is a Japanese brewery,brewing beer and whisk(e)y.
    As far as i found,it was never on sale,but a giveaway. Sweeptake is the proper name?

Attachment 2822

Attachment 2823

Second one is a DW-5600P-4

Attachment 2825

Last one is a PHYS. The STW-1000-1BJF

Attachment 2826

So,a BIG to Santa!

Gifting myself some new resin. So far that's the only thing on my wrist list.

16. Likes iyonk, Phantasm, Rocat liked this post