Name:  PICT0021.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  50.0 KB

Well we don't see many p.w do we and it seems since the marriage watch boom (marriage watches tends to be old 3602 movement sometimes dial and hands / sometimes just movements put in to new wrist watch cases some times with new fantasy dial / hands combo too ) now they seem to be everywhere on the bay it makes it hard to find a decent all original p.w.

I had one which I used to do a marriage watch with wish now I had left it as it was it was a red 12 in very good condition with a proper dial held by the feet not tape (will go in to it a bit more in a minute ) .

So I picked up a p.w the other week paid more for it then I did for the red 12 but I did buy the red 12 about three years back when you could pick up a p.w for like a fiver plus post. so first looking at it on arrival it was what it was a well used p.w missing the loop,

When I stripped it down it was a bit of a hack job look like the case was newer then the movement the hands all was slightly different colours leading me to believe they came from three different watches, the dial was not in the best of shape and had lost it's feet. so yeah was not happy with description of it.. all original & authentic was there description

Did want just the movement so was not that bother at the time but when I had issue with the case I was going to use (screw down crown ) the stem just was not happy when screw down and would stop the movement from working, I found the old p.w case from the red 12 and also the hands from that one and a decent dial I had knocking around (although I had to tape the dial on my self as I had modify it for a project that did not work out ) I have ended up with a decent p.w ,

Think my next search is going to be for a decent all proper p.w to go in my collection

Have a great month ahead guys

As always Ismy