Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Watch Makers Contact Info - North America

Hybrid View

Watch Makers Contact Info - North America

In the states, I wholeheartedly recommend Tyson Niemeyer at Twin Cities Watch Repair. http://tcwatchrepair.vpweb.com/
    She came highly recommended and has done great work for me at astonishingly reasonable rates.

2. Likes man of kent liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    Glad this thread got bumped again. As most of the content thus far has been centered on those in the old country, I was curious if there were any other recommendations for US based places. I've got several pieces on deck, my Rolex and Tag for sure, and that vintage omega my son found. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    I have been happy (so far) with http://www.abellwatchmakers.com/. I typically ship 3 at a time for re-grooving.

My local jeweler just lost their watch repair guy to retirement and now send things to http://www.unitedwatchservices.com/
    - so far, I have insufficient data to comment on them. In the time they have had my 1963 Omega, I've pushed 6 watches through Abell. I hope the Omega returns to me some time this decade.

La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    I've put all the North American info in this thread and left the other one for the UK.

5. Likes Der Amf, bu11itt liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by OTGabe View Post
    I've put all the North American info in this thread and left the other one for the UK.
    I consolidated the North American info in a word doc. Colin mentioned a google doc being useful, however, I can't access google docs in China. I can send the info to someone if we still want to do that. I can do it for the UK thread's info as well.
    B.-

ABC WatchWerks did excellent work on my dad's Omega. Bit pricey though.
    Olma, Oris, Vostok, Casio, Smiths, Luch, Elgin, Fossil, Orient

IWL DIY, Restorations and Mods subforum