Likes Likes:  13

View Poll Results: Which of these options would you be most likely to wear exclusively over the next 20?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steppy post #28

4 18.18%
  • Rdenney post #68

1 4.55%
  • Jazzmaster post #57

3 13.64%
  • shemp post #22

4 18.18%
  • CFR post #10

10 45.45%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1 brand 3 watches, all you need for the next 20 years! FINAL ROUND

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Where's the "none of these fifteen watches are to my taste" button? (or similar)
    guess who's not getting the good sportsmanship award!

Quote Originally Posted by Col Angus View Post
    guess who's not getting the good sportsmanship award!
    My finger just wants a button to press

Quote Originally Posted by CamB View Post
    I'm shocked at how close I was to voting Breitling here.
    Well, at least it's a step in the right direction...

WOW! a lot of Tudor-love so far. The Advisor is awesome looking.

CFR...what's the alarm sound like?

Quote Originally Posted by Col Angus View Post
    WOW! a lot of Tudor-love so far. The Advisor is awesome looking.

CFR...what's the alarm sound like?
    Well, it's more like a buzz and just loud enough...to "advise" Anyway, when I got the watch, I didn't think I was going to use the alarm often; I was wrong. I actually use it!

I've got a Vulcain and it's pretty loud! Does a great job of annoying the wife. The complication is actually pretty useful...and not just for ticking her off.

7. Likes CFR liked this post
    I really wanted to pick the Tudor line as it has the most variety and would cover pretty much any situation. But I want a GMT so I went with Breitling instead. I could put up with two chronographs to get the GMT function.

Threads like these show me that it's possible to live with 3 watches, so I look at my collection and pick 5 that I could live with. But then I think of all the fun, cheap vintage watches out there that I'd miss out on and realize I don't want to be limited. It also reminds me that I need to find a nice Seiko Bellmatic one day.

I haven't voted yet. Each entry has something I really like about it.

Congratulations to CFR!

Your impeccible taste and watch wearing wisdom have been recognized by members of International Watch League community. Please share this with your life partner to show them how the hours you spend viewing, reading and posting on this site are not time wasted and you should be given the opportunity to continue purchasing watches in the pursuit of further accolades from fellow watch lovers...if of course, it's ok with them...because they are awesome...and they rule!

11. Likes CFR, Seriously liked this post
    Coming up next...

The Jackie Robinson Challenge. I've worked out most of the specifics and will be starting a new poll soon. Anyone interested in helping finalize the details and/or help in the arbitration of the entries, please PM me, thanks.