Likes Likes:  50
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Flip the Milgauss for the PAM 512?

I'm in the "if it doesn't seem too big for you to you, then it's not too big for you" camp. Also not a big Milgauss fan, so there you go.

Not a massive fan of either I'm afraid, but I don't think the pam is too big for you, if that's any help.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Personally I love the Milgauss, you have the white dial version with orange markers don't you? I find the Milgauss more interesting than that particular PAM.

Size-wise, the Pam looks ok to me. Its obviously large but its supposed to be, and it doesn't overhang the wrist.
    Instagram: @tempocalypse

PAM looks okay size wise, if you fancy a change I'd say go for it. Both are great looking watches

lost in translation birdynamnam's Avatar
    The PAM is nice on your wrist
    But I would not flip the Milgauss for a PAM
    My 2 cents
    "chirp, chirp"

6. Likes FuzzyB liked this post

Flip the Milgauss for the PAM 512?

Sorry it is way too big for you. I think it would be a regret. Flip the Rolex only if you don't like it. If you want a diver a Sub would be a much better move in every way.
    Last edited by Samanator; Apr 18, 2015 at 12:21 PM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

8. Likes FuzzyB, birdynamnam liked this post
    I'm in the keep the Milgauss camp. I feel it's a much nicer watch all-around.

I could warm to the idea of a Panerai, but only if it has one of their multi-day movements and came at a steep discount.

If it's a 'plain' Milgauss (indices the same colour, no green glass), I'd keep the Milgauss - but it comes down to your taste. The Panerai looks a little big to me but not ludicrously so.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    Not a massive fan of either I'm afraid, but I don't think the pam is too big for you, if that's any help.
    ^^^ That. Sorry, not much of a contribution
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

Quote Originally Posted by tempocalypse View Post
    Personally I love the Milgauss, you have the white dial version with orange markers don't you? I find the Milgauss more interesting than that particular PAM.

Size-wise, the Pam looks ok to me. Its obviously large but its supposed to be, and it doesn't overhang the wrist.
    Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    If it's a 'plain' Milgauss (indices the same colour, no green glass), I'd keep the Milgauss - but it comes down to your taste. The Panerai looks a little big to me but not ludicrously so.
    Yep, mine's the white dial Milgauss.

Taste wise, I really like them both, this PAM has been on my wishlist for a while as well.
    As much as I love the Milgauss, I wear it less and less as its seriously top heavy for my 6" wrists. The fact that my wife has me a on a diet doesn't help either.

I was planning to swap it for a two-tone DJ for my dad, but he doesn't want a Rolex (wants apple watch instead).

13. Likes geoffbot liked this post