Likes Likes:  7
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The CD-1's are coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrema View Post
    That is a DLC coating applied by IWW. It is a one of a kind, thanks!
    Crap...that's adds a lot to the price ticket ...looks beautiful tho

Blog Entries
    IWW does great work.

Quote Originally Posted by Broker View Post
    IWW does great work.
    Back in the old days, I agree....he's grown too much today, can't keep up with the work load...and quality has suffered(I know).

I've never had an issue with Jack's work or heard of any issues other than his service backlog. I've had tons of work done by him over the years as well as recently, and the quality has consistently remained very good.

If we were taking Dr. Seiko, then that would be a different conversation...

I've never had an issue with Jack's work or heard of any issues other than his service backlog. I've had tons of work done by him over the years as well as recently, and the quality has consistently remained very good.

If we were taking Dr. Seiko, then that would be a different conversation...
    Unfortunately I've been very disappointed the last 2 times, this past trip will now cost me $580 at Nesbits to fix correctly. He does great lume work, but his backlog continues to grow...not sure who I'll use in the future (don't say ABC )?

For most Omega work, Al Archer is the man...a true professional.

The CD-1's are coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Unfortunately I've been very disappointed the last 2 times, this past trip will now cost me $580 at Nesbits to fix correctly. He does great lume work, but his backlog continues to grow...not sure who I'll use in the future ?

For most Omega work, Al Archer is the man...a true professional.
    Have you tried ABC Watchwerks in LA? They are probably one of the best in the business at this juncture. Edvi is good to deal with and the turnaround time is quick.

Have you tried ABC Watchwerks in LA? They are probably one of the best in the business at this juncture. Edvi is good to deal with and the turnaround time is quick.
    See post #25

Some well known members over at DWC have had some problems....1 a pretty major blunder(tho it happens). Rather not publicly drop names.

BTW:I just had 2 watches come back from EdVi...1 great, 1 untouched without further communication.

Sheeh...I had three vintage watches restored without issue. I'll have to ask around DWC to get the scoop as I'm about to send my Snowfkake over

Sheeh...I had three vintage watches restored without issue. I'll have to ask around DWC to get the scoop as I'm about to send my Snowfkake over
    Good luck
    Last edited by Bwana; Nov 25, 2014 at 11:13 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    Back in the old days, I agree....he's grown too much today, can't keep up with the work load...and quality has suffered(I know).
    I didn't know that. I haven't followed them in a while. Maybe things have changed.