Likes Likes:  7

Thread: DW6900 paint work

Hybrid View

DW6900 paint work

Hello, G-shock forum!
    Everybody knows my hand-me-down blacked out DW6900. This workhorse has been in our family since 1897.
    It's gone through 2 World Wars, crossed Equator, Gobi Desert, Atlantic ocean, and visited 21 counties!

Name:  dw6900_1.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  38.9 KB

so, I decided it's time to give this tough guy a bit of paint work.

Name:  dw6900_2.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  49.4 KB

Name:  dw6900_3.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  40.8 KB

Name:  dw6900_4.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  43.5 KB

Name:  dw6900_5.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  44.6 KB

Here you go, old pal!
    Although, yellow dots on the band look like overkill, I think it's OK, considering, this veteran
    is going to my 14 year old son next week.
    And this is all I wanted to share with you today, my friends.

Cheers!

P.S. Never mind smudges in some places, I'll clean it up when the paint is completely dry.
    Last edited by BlackNomad; Jun 1, 2015 at 03:57 PM.

"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling." Margaret Lee Runbeck.

Awesome that you are giving it to your son.

Very Cool lookin' Mod!

thanks for sharing! and kudos to yelloying the dots! hehehe.. i'm sure your son would love that G.