Likes Likes:  77
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Its here! JeanRichard 1681 incoming, unboxing & all that good stuff!

Beautiful dial, indeed. If you were trying to replace your Sinn, you've just found a wonderful solution.

Congrats, JP and thank you for the detailed review.

2. Likes -JP liked this post
    yes, mikeylacroix, gotta give credit where credit is due to draining my wallet...thank you LOL

Thanks guys for the replies. Figured I'd do a little 24 hour follow up. Well, its almost 24 hours now. According to the atomic clock I synched it to yesterday its slightly less then 3 seconds slow. I can be satisfied with that. Also, by the time I had a chance to open it up it was dark outside and didn't get a chance to take any outside pics to see how it looked in sunlight....well heres a few other pics from today! Indeed, CFR, this filled that copper/bronze dial desire I longed for after the Sinn. I agree its nicer then the Sinn and also significantly (about half a grand) less then the Sinn!
    First a few with some of my other favorites for size and finishing comparisons....

A few more of the movement in sunlight...

5. Likes popoki nui, CFR, geoffbot, iyonk liked this post
    A few others in sunlight...

Oh my! What a gorgeous face! I love it! It looks fantastic! Congrats and enjoy it. I like this brand more and more and this model is one of their best kept secret. I think many people are afraid to go with copper dials, what a mistake. I really like the deep date window too.

Yep, A very nice watch. Thanks for sharing!
    Last edited by DM71; Jul 15, 2015 at 11:27 PM.
    ~Daniel~

8. Likes -JP liked this post
    Wow, after browsing the Ashford site, this and the silver dialed 1861 are my favorites. great choice!

10. Likes -JP liked this post
    My god that is stunning!

12. Likes -JP liked this post
    WOW !!

Stunner. Many congrats. mate

14. Likes -JP liked this post
    A beautiful watch, with a great review and fantastic pictures! Great job all around!
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

16. Likes -JP liked this post