SOLD is my Seiko SHC041 quartz dive watch. This discontinued piece is not seen for sale very often, especially in this condition. For this reason I have held onto it for years, but it just doesn't get the wear it deserves. The charcoal gray dial with applied silver markers, as well as the white on black day/date wheels give it a bit more class than most standard Seiko divers. It features the 7N36-6A49 quartz movement, and was serviced earlier this year with a fresh battery and pressure test. The watch is in excellent condition, with a flawless sapphlex crystal and a few minor wear marks on the bracelet and clasp. The watch head has one small mark near the 7 o'clock lug that can really only be seen off the wrist. It is fitted with the original 'Super Jubilee' bracelet with all extra links included. All original boxes and packaging included as well.

This is an opportunity to pick up a rare dress diver that has the lighter weight and thinner profile of a quartz, but with the reliability of a Seiko ISO rated dive watch. I am asking $145 OBO shipped CONUS. International buyers please contact me to work out shipping. Paypal preferred, I'll cover the fees. Here are the specs and some photos:

42mm case width, 46mm including crown.
48mm lug to lug
11mm thick
22mm bracelet tapering to 20mm at the clasp

Name:  SHC041_1.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  149.0 KB

Name:  SHC041_2.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  185.2 KB

Name:  SHC041_3.jpg
Views: 67