Likes Likes:  33
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Repost of the Review of My Grand Seiko Part 1 (Part 2 is contained in a reply)

Wow! That's the GS review to end all GS reviews! Kudos!

I guess the rest of us will just have to post pics from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Wow! That's the GS review to end all GS reviews! Kudos!

I guess the rest of us will just have to post pics from now on.
    Thanks so much!

If you think that's long, wait until I go over and resuscitate the UTS review I posted, which I plan on doing soon. It was pretty mega too!

Thanks again
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

3. Likes Colin liked this post
    Very well done. I have had four over the last three years and always find myself going back to them.
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

5. Likes RBrylawski liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by RBrylawski View Post
    ...If you think that's long...
    Not at all and I apologize if I gave that impression. I was referring to the inclusion of GS history and processing. I thought it was great! :-) Yes, I did!
    Last edited by Colin; Aug 6, 2015 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Yes, I did! lol

7. Likes RBrylawski liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Not at all and I apologize if I gave that impression. I was referring to the inclusion of GS history and processing. I thought it was great! :-) Yes, I did!
    Oh no, you most definitely didn't give the impression it was too long. I know it was long though. That said, only a true WIS would read it all and enjoy it. You my friend, must be a true WIS, which is wonderful!

Thanks,
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

We now need some unique to IWL RBrylawski content on a, so far, unreviewed watch of yours ... yes we do !

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    We now need some unique to IWL RBrylawski content on a, so far, unreviewed watch of yours ... yes we do !
    Since I just bought the JR, there really aren't any new acquisitions planned in the near future. I'm thinking it's time to save up for something really special. What I have in mind will take a long time to save for, but it's not out of the realm of possible......someday!

Solipsistic Philosopher mpfrost's Avatar
    Not far from the geographic center of the contiguous 48.
    What a wonderful watch!
    I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul

12. Likes RBrylawski liked this post