Likes Likes:  4
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pelagos on 6.5" Wrist

Looks good. I am considering one and worried about the size at 42mm since I am a 44mm and larger diver guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppy View Post
    Have you got a picture from a longer distance?
    Or from the side, looking down the wrist?

Your asking a bunch of enablers remind you..BTW I think it looks Great...."JUST DO IT"
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

Thanks for the honest comments. I realized that I'd be getting mostly comments that it looks just right on my wrist, but I had a feeling it was leaning on the large side, which a few have agreed with. I think I prefer it this way, though. I unfortunately do not have other pics because I was pressed for time (I was at Torneau helping a friend who's not a WIS pick out his first "professional" watch, an Omega AT). I do want to try it on again as I love everything about the watch, except perhaps its susceptibility to scratching.

It'll be a bit large IMhO but if that's how you like it, go for it.
    It's a great watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkblahblahah
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad

I wore one on my 6.75" wrist and it looked good and was comfortable.

If it fits you good, do it!
    Joe

Omega / Rolex / Oris / Citizen / Seiko / Alpina / G Shock

, except perhaps its susceptibility to scratching.

It's not any more susceptible to scratches then a high polished case, as a matter on fact the complete opposite Ti hides & an eraser can get just about any minor scratch out.Ti is a great metal to have on a piece IMO.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

I have 6.8 ish wrists. And it wears fine. My one gripe is that tudor doesnt have half links. The watch is either a touch too loose with the tightest micro adjustment. Or a touch too tight with the loosest adjustment and one link off.
    One of my fave aspects of the watch is the matte ceramic bezel. Works really well with the dial. Has all the scratch resistant qualities of ceramic but maintains the tool diver look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current and Collection:
    Rolex Submariner No-Date Ceramic, Rolex GMT Master II Ceramic, Rolex Datejust, Rolex Datejust II, Rolex Milgauss ZBlue, Omega Speedmaster Pro, Tudor Hydonaut, Tudor Blackbay, Tudor Pelagos